Last updated: May 2018
Welcome to the rpa-marketplace.com.
Rpa-marketplace.com is a marketplace platform for all RPA (Robotic Process Automation) AND IA (Intelligent Automation) related products, services and information.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the rpa-marketplace.com website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.rpa-marketplace.com (the "Site"), by Q4 Associates Limited, Auckland NZ, as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the rpa-marketplace.com services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request emailing email@example.com.
- Vendors are registered users that list products or provide services on rpa-marketplace.com.
- Buyers are registered or guest site users that obtain products or services from vendors on rpa-marketplace.com.
- Vendor Plans are the commission agreements between vendors and the rpa-marketplace.com.
- Only registered vendor users may sell on rpa-marketplace.com. Registration is free.
- Vendors control their own pricing, rpa-marketplace.com may not alter this in any way but may suggest pricing brackets to aid in the vendors marketing and success
- Buyers pay rpa-marketplace.com in advance to purchase an object or service
- For fees and payments please read the vendor FAQ page here https://www.rpa-marketplace.com/help-centre/freque...
- Vendors must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect vendors’ reputation and status.
- Vendors or buyers may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through rpa-marketplace.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered product or service, unless otherwise specified by the vendor as part of their own terms and conditions. Note: No vendor terms and conditions supersede the any terms and conditions of the rpa-marketplace.com.
- Rpa-marketplace.com retains the right to use all published delivered objects and services for marketing and promotion purposes.
- The rpa-marketplace reservices the right to change vendor plans as and when required to ensure the success of the rpa-marketplace.com
- Vendors create products on rpa-marketplace to allow buyers to purchase their products.
- Vendors may also offer Custom Offers to buyers in addition to their standard pricing.
- Each product you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue according to the vendor plan you are on.
- The rpa-marketplace reserves the right to offer custom plans to individual vendors
- Rpa-marketplace accredits vendors once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer.
- Revenues are only made available to vendors (via the facilities available in in the vendor payments options tab) following a safety clearance period of 30 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Vendors may promote their vendor pages through other forums or facilities
- Vendors may only get using one of the marketplaces payment methods, listed in the vendor payments option tab.
- For security concerns, rpa-marketplace may temporarily disable payments to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by buyers.
- Vendors are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Vendors represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the product pages is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the vendors.
- The vendor accepts all liability where there product has caused harm or damages to a buyer
- Vendors must make electronic files available within 48 hours of full payment being received
- Products can be any physical or electronic item that the vendor has the legal right to sell.
- By placing a product for sale the vendor acknowledges that they do have the legal right to sell the product and are liable for any such damages or legal fees were it is proved they did not have this legal right
- RPA approves all products for quality and are entitled to not approve a product if it does not meet the approval standards listed here https://www.rpa-marketplace.com/help-centre/frequently-asked-questions-faqs/the-product-approval-process/.
- Products may be removed by rpa-marketplace for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of products
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent products
- Products misleading to buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Products that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the vendors account.
- Products that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Products may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Products may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the product description and requirements box. Products containing websites promoting content, which violates rpa-marketplace’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Products are required to have an appropriate image related to the product offered.
- Products may contain an approved Video
- Statements on the product Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the products on rpa-marketplace.com are delivered physically. For these types of Products, vendors may decide to add shipping charges. Vendors can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Products that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Product only pertains to the cost vendors require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Products that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Vendors are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- Rpa-marketplace does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We recommend entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of rpa-marketplaces payment methods
- Revenues are only made available following a safety clearance period of 30 days after the order is marked as complete.
- The rpa-marketplace reservices the right to charge associate withdrawal fees if where applicable. The terms and conditions will be updated and advertised to vendors before they are charged.
Current Withdrawal method fees
Paypal, 2% of the sum withdrawal amount up to $1*
- You may not offer direct payments to vendors using payment systems outside of the rpa-marketplace.com Order system..
- rpa-marketplace.com retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for rpa-marketplace.com marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific product from the Request A Product feature found on rpa-marketplace.com. Products requested on rpa-marketplace.com must be an allowed service on rpa-marketplace.com.
- Buyers pay rpa-marketplace.com to create an order from a vendor’s Product page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from vendors through the site
- Products may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal.
- Processing fees may be added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- You may not offer vendors to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Rpa-marketplace.com.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Product price shown on the Product page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid to Rpa-marketplace.com following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Rpa-marketplace.com order number.
- Vendors must deliver completed files and/or proof of work according to the product that was purchased and advertised on their Product page.
- An order is marked as complete after full payment has been made.
- We encourage our buyers and vendors to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Rpa-marketplace.com's Customer Support department for assistance email@example.com
- When a buyer orders a Product, the vendor is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Vendors are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Products. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the vendor's status and ability to operate in the marketplace.
- Vendors must make electronic files available within 48 hours of full payment being received.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Rpa-marketplace.com will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Vendor may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the vendor's status.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Rpa-marketplace.com's trust system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the vendors and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the vendor any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the vendor.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Rpa-marketplace.com platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance vendor ratings, or to abuse the Rpa-marketplace.com platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a vendor’s Product page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Product’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has 15 days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for Products with shipping). If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed and payment released to the vendor
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
- Vendors may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our buyers and vendors to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Rpa-marketplace.com's Customer Support department for assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order cancellations can be performed on Rpa-marketplace.com, when eligible, by Customer Support
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- Rpa-marketplace.com reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Product and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by vendors based on the vendor’s Product and customer care. Vendors may determine the amount of revisions offered to buyers, including no revisions.
- Requesting to gain more services from vendors beyond the agreed requirements is not allowed
- Rpa-marketplace.com encourages Buyers and Vendors to resolve service disputes mutually.
- Eligibility for requests to Rpa-marketplace.com to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Rpa-marketplace.com delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the vendor if the service was rendered as described in the Product page. Buyers may rate their experience with the vendor on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Rpa-marketplace.com to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their vendor prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the buyers failed to inform their vendor of issues related to the vendor’s service and will allow vendors to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Rpa-marketplace.com.
- Any non-permitted usage of Rpa-marketplace.com encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Rpa-marketplace.com’s Terms of Service.
- Rpa-marketplace.com Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons
- Active orders (after the buyer submits their requirements and before the vendor delivers on Rpa-marketplace.com)
- The vendor is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the vendor’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Rpa-marketplace.com user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders
- The vendor uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to buyers.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The vendor delivers no files related to the product
- Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The vendor requests additional payments, on or off the Rpa-marketplace.com platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The vendor is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the vendor not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 30 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the vendor’s Product page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Rpa-marketplace.com Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents buyers and vendors from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active orders (after the buyer submits their requirements and before the vendor delivers on Rpa-marketplace.com)
- Rpa-marketplace.com does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
User Conduct And Protection
Rpa-marketplace.com enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any RPA or IA service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Rpa-marketplace.com reflect the diversity of an expanding RPA and IA economy. Members of the Rpa-marketplace.com community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Rpa-marketplace.com’s Forums.
Rpa-marketplace.com maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Rpa-marketplace.com. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Rpa-marketplace.com.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team email@example.com
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Rpa-marketplace.com in order to circumvent or abuse the Rpa-marketplace.com messaging system or Rpa-marketplace.com platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Rpa-marketplace.com does not provide any guarantee of the level of Product (or service where applicable) offered to buyers.
- Rpa-marketplace.com does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Rpa-marketplace.com platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Rpa-marketplace.com's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The Rpa-marketplace.com marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame competing vendors by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by rpa-marketplace.com
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Vendors to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Rpa-marketplace.com reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of vendors. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the vendor’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Rpa-marketplace.com will return parts or full revenue back to vendors.
- Users may report Products to Customer Support that may be in violation of the sites Terms of Service based on the reported Product’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Products).
- Rpa-marketplace.com will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to rpa-marketplace.com. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing vendor statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography - Rpa-marketplace.com does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Rpa-marketplace.com should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Rpa-marketplace.com condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam - Rpa-marketplace.com takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Vendors further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Rpa-marketplace.com will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Intellectual Property Claims - Rpa-marketplace.com will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Rpa-marketplace.com for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Rpa-marketplace.com community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Rpa-marketplace.com’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Rpa-marketplace.com. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Rpa-marketplace.com accounts.
- Rpa-marketplace.com reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Rpa-marketplace.com's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Rpa-marketplace.com.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Vendors will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Rpa-marketplace.com's approval.
- Rpa-marketplace.com may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Rpa-marketplace.com will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Rpa-marketplace.com after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Rpa-marketplace.com will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Rpa-marketplace.com by our users (Buyers and Vendors) is User Generated Content. Rpa-marketplace.com does not check user uploaded/created content for, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Rpa-marketplace.com is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Vendors although we do offer a manual approval system and each product is reviewed for general quality. We provide no warranty with respect to the Products, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and vendors. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Products service offers.
By offering a service, the vendor undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Rpa-marketplace.com. Vendors advertising their Product online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Product and may lead to the suspension of vendor's account.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the vendor's Product page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the vendor, and the vendor waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the vendor expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Product and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer, and vendor assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Products (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Product Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Product for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Product Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Furthermore, users (both buyers and vendors) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Rpa-marketplace.com, including Product texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Rpa-marketplace.com for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER RPA-MARKETPLACE.COM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH RPA-MARKETPLACE.COM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL RPA-MARKETPLACE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.